North Texas Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorney
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in a horrible accident? Was a commercial vehicle, like an eighteen-wheeler, involved?
18-wheeler accidents can be very deadly and can lead to serious & catastrophic injury. The aftermath of these awful occurrences bring even more hassles and difficulties to the families involved: the monumental hassle of dealing with your insurance company, wrecked vehicles, and lost wages. The medical bills that pile up after a car accident are often the most difficult hill to climb if you have sustained serious injuries. If a loved one has been lost, the pain and suffering surrounding a wrongful death is immeasurable.
What to do when you are involved in an eighteen-wheeler accident.
- Capture all the information you can about the driver. Make sure to get the badge number or equivalent of the driver of the commercial vehicle responsible for the accident.
- Take plenty of pictures. In the days of smartphone cameras, film cost is not a factor. Take photos from every possible angle. Make sure to capture both cars damages, as well as an overview of the entire scene of the accident. If you are unable to take the photographs yourself, ask for the help of a police officer.
- Interview & record eyewitnesses. This crucial step is often overlooked. Capture the names and phone numbers of the onlookers who saw the accident take place. If your phone has a voice recorder feature, use it to capture the details of their story. This evidence can prove invaluable in the courtroom.
Are you seeking legal representation and worried about how the process works? You have come to the right place. We are a Fort Worth, TX personal injury law firm has been practicing law since 1975. The Eighteen Wheeler Accident Injury lawyers at the Frederick Law Firm have decades of experience representing victims of serious accidents and their families.
We take great care in ensuring that our client’s families are well-informed about the process, and we will always call you back.
Michael E. Frederick & the Frederick Law Firm are committed to providing victims of accident & injury the support they need to get results. We are caring nurturers for our clients, but also aggressive in the courtroom. We know what it takes to get results for you. Get in touch with Michael today to schedule a free consultation.
We are experienced in commercial vehicle collision injury and accident-related wrongful death cases in Fort Worth, TX. We know these cases.We have not only helped thousands of clients get settlements, but we have tried over 400 cases to verdict in the courtroom. This proves that we know what to do when things start to get more difficult.
We represent clients in Fort Worth who value quick action, great communication and getting the settlements they deserve.
Call us today at (817) 336-3400
We know Texas law.
Michael E. Frederick knows how to help serious injury victims in Fort Worth, TX. He started practicing law in 1975, and has been proudly serving Texans for decades.
Other Practice Areas
- Car/Automobile Collision Injuries
- Motorcycle Injuries
- Commercial Vehicle Collision Injuries
- Uninsured-Underinsured Drivers